In Part 2, I’m speaking with Laurette Richin, Executive Director, Long Island Bulldog Rescue
Laurette has been leading efforts to rescue bulldogs for over 20 years. In addition to leading LIBR, she is Regional Coordinator Northeast for the Bulldog Club of America's Rescue Network and a member of the Mayors Alliance for NYC's Animals.
We cover topics such as:
- How to pick a great, ethical rescue in your own area
- Where they find dogs to rescue
- How they evaluate a dogs needs
- What they look for when selecting foster parents
- How your own skills can help a rescue group
If you haven't already listened, please join me and Debbie Viney from MidAtlantic Bulldog Rescue for part 1 of the conversation.
You can listen in the following formats:
or find us on Google Podcasts, RadioPublic, and Breaker with other sites coming soon!
Please check out our great products currently on sale to support these rescue organizations....Bullobster Rescue Items. All of profit from sales of the items in this section go directly to each of these amazing rescues!